Hydrotec is excited to announce that our HydroION range of water softeners has received full product WRAS approval, which at the time of writing, makes it the largest range of WRAS approved commercial water softeners available in the UK.
The process required extensive independent material and performance testing on each of the individual components comprising every one of the 80 newly approved models, the purpose of which was to ensure that the range is fully compliant with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations, which require that a product should not cause waste, misuse, undue consumption or contamination of the water supply and must be ‘of an appropriate quality and standard’.
In addition to the commercial range, our domestic range of water softeners, the HydroION VAK range has also received full product WRAS approval, making it one of only a handful of WRAS approved electromechanical water softeners available in the UK.
As well as WRAS approval our range of water softeners are independently tested and validated in compliance with BS EN 14743 and DIN 19636-100. Two purposefully developed standards for the performance and safety of water softeners.
They also offer an economic waste water production rate of <4% of total production capacity, which is detailed in Part G of the Building Regulations and offers a Carbon Neutral solution as defined by the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Hydrotec (UK) Ltd was established in the UK in 1992 but has been offering solutions to problems relating to water quality since as early as 1987.
Hydrotec (UK) Ltd currently design and supply:-
- Electromagnetic Water Conditioners
- Advanced Physical Water Conditioners
- Base Exchange Water Softeners
- Particle Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Chlorine Dioxide Generators
- Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
- Closed System Dosing Plant
- Side Stream Filtration
- Selective Impurity Removal, Such as Manganese and Iron Removal
…..as well as more specialist bespoke equipment.
Why choose Hydrotec?
• You Will Always Have Access to the Most Cost Effective and Extensive Range of High-quality Technologies
• We Are a Market Leader in Providing Water Treatment Solutions
• We Have Our Own Production Plant in Germany, So Manufacture All of Our Own Equipment
• You Will Have Access to a Dedicated Sales and Design Team
• We Offer the Services of Our in-house Design Team with the Ability to Provide CAD Design and BIM Models
• We Can Provide Free of Charge Water Sampling to Determine the Scale Forming Properties of Your Water Supply
• We Offer Early Involvement into the Project Cycle
• As the Manufacturer We Have Greater Control Over the Overall Water Treatment Solution, Bringing Value Enhancements and Project Innovation
• Access to Greater Technical Support During and After Your Project Means a Truly Bespoke Service
• Unlike Many Others, We Possess Bespoke Manufacturing Capabilities Which Ensures Market Leading Advancements in Water Treatment Technology and Designs
• After Sales Support Team
• We Offer CIBSE Accredited CPD’s